We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you like magnets? Science fair projects can examine magnetism or electromagnets. Here are some magnetism science fair project ideas.
Magnetism Science Fair Project Ideas
- Make your own ferrofluid or liquid magnets.
- Is plant growth affected by the presence of an electromagnetic field?
- Is seed germination affected by a magnetic field?
- Do magnetic fields have an effect on eremosphaera algae cells?
- What is the strength of a manmade magnetic field given off by a computer? overhead power lines? wall current? etc.
- Build a sensor to detect the presence of a magnetic field.
- Can you detect any effect from a prolonged magnetic field on an organism? Examples might include fruit flies, mice, plants, daphnia, etc.
- Can you demonstrate the steelhead trout can detect magnetic fields? How would you test other organisms for the ability to sense a magnetic field?
- Is the orientation of bird embryos (e.g., chicks in eggs) affected by the orientation of a magnetic field?
- If you change magnetic field orientation, does it produce an effect on an organism? Examples might include mealworms, fruit flies, planaria, etc.
More Science Fair Project Ideas